TANTILISE YOUR TASTE BUDS
Cocktails have been around for centuries and remain ever popular. Rum has long been a staple spirit in the world of cocktails, offering a unique flavor to classic and modern drinks alike. But with so many rum cocktail recipes out there, it can be difficult to know which ones are worth trying.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the top 20 rum cocktails for 2023. Featuring Neptune Rum and other spirits, these drinks will be sure to tantalize your taste buds and keep you refreshed throughout the summer months.
So grab your shaker and get mixing! Here are our picks for the top 20 rum cocktails of 2023:
1. Neptune Mojito – a refreshing blend of Neptune Rum, fresh lime juice, mint leaves and simple syrup shaken with ice cubes.
2. Neptune Daiquiri – a classic Cuban drink made with Neptune Rum, lime juice and sugar syrup topped off with lemon-lime soda or sparkling water.
3. Neptune Hurricane – mix Neptune Rum with passion fruit puree, orange juice and lime juice for a fruity twist on the classic Hurricane.
4. Neptune Mai Tai – Neptune Rum combined with curaçao, orgeat syrup and lime juice for an exotic Hawaiian-inspired cocktail.
5. Neptune Old Fashioned – Neptune Rum mixed with bitters and sugar syrup makes a great take on the classic whiskey old fashioned.
6. Neptune Sazerac – this New Orleans favorite can be made using Neptune Rum, simple syrup and absinthe rinse to give it its signature flavor.
7. Neptune Punch – a mix of Neptune Rum, fresh fruit juices, spices, sugar and soda water will make a perfect party punch bowl drink.
8. Neptune Margarita – Neptune Rum and triple sec mixed with lime juice and served over ice, garnished with a lime wedge.
9. Neptune Mojito Punch – mix Neptune Rum with citrus juices, mint leaves and simple syrup for a refreshing party punch that’s sure to please everyone!
10. Neptune Piña Colada – blend Neptune Rum with pineapple juice, coconut cream and a dash of nutmeg for an instant classic tropical cocktail.
11. Neptune Screwdriver – the perfect combination of Neptune Rum, orange juice and grenadine makes this one an easy favorite.
12. Neptune Corpse Reviver No 2 – gin or vodka combined with Neptune Rum and Cointreau, finished off with a splash of lemon juice and orange bitters.
13. Neptune Sidecar – Neptune Rum mixed with Cointreau, fresh lemon juice and triple sec for an elegant cocktail that’s surprisingly easy to make.
14. Neptune Gin Fizz – Neptune Rum shaken up with gin, lime juice and sugar syrup then topped off with club soda for an effervescent drink perfect for summer days.
15. Neptune Pimm’s Cup – blend Neptune Rum with Pimm’s No 1, ginger ale and muddled fruit for a sweet yet tart flavor combination.
16. Neptune Cuba Libre – Neptune Rum combined with cola, freshly squeezed lime juice and a dash of Angostura bitters for a classic Cuban favorite.
17. Neptune Mint Julep – Neptune Rum mixed with simple syrup and muddled mint leaves shaken over crushed ice for a cooling, refreshing summer sipper.
18. Neptune Dark ‘n Stormy – dark rum and ginger beer combined with lime juice make the perfect recipe for this popular tropical cocktail.
19. Neptune Mai Tai Swizzle – Neptune Rum blended with pineapple juice, orange curaçao, lime juice and sugar syrup then topped off with soda water for an extra fizzy finish.
20. Neptune Long Island Iced Tea – combine Neptune Rum, vodka, gin, tequila and triple sec along with cola and lemon or lime juice for an easy-to-make classic.
So there you have it—20 of the best rum cocktails for 2023. Whether you’re looking to cool off in style or get creative with your mixology skills, Neptune Rum has something for everyone. So grab a glass and get sippin’! Cheers!
Get access to cocktail recipes, new products, events and special offers tailored just for you, including 10% off your first order.